Thursday, April 25, 2013

An eyewitness account.

I was hiking up in the hills above Cascade Falls a few weeks ago when I heard a strange cracking sound.  At first I thought it was a branch falling off a tree.  I turned towards the falls, and out of the corner of my I eye, I saw a blur of movement.  Naturally, I was startled as up to that moment I thought I was alone.  But I wasn't.  Hidden in the bushes, just a few inches from my face was a creature.  It had what looked like a Racccon head but with the body and face of a human. It saw that I had spotted him, and quickly darted away.  I grabbed my camera and took this shot of the creature as it dashed out of my view.  It moved so very quickly and ran upright on it's hind legs like a human,  then went down on all four legs as it darted under a cluster of fern leaves.  In a flash it was gone.

1 comment: